Tuesday, July 3, 2012

GOLDEN SUN PART EIGHT

Isaac, Garet,and Ivan ran outside after her. She ran into a lighthouse,"The Lighthouse!" Isaac exclaimed. "That must be one of them." They went inside. "Someone is here," said The Girl. "Only the Murcury Clan is permitted here." She stoped in front of statue. "Jeez, this is blocking it," she said. She looked at Isaac and his friends. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" "Gonna help you," said Garet. He walked over to the statue, and unleashed his Psynergy. "MOVE!" he yelled. The statue moved out of the girl's way, revealing a door. "You did that didnt you?" she asked. "I saw a ghostly force pushing it. "Wait, you can see our Psynergy?" asked Ivan. "That means you can use Psynergy too." "Yes, I can use Psynergy," she said. "My name is Mia, and I fear that there will be many places I cannot get to. Will you please help me?" "Yes," said Isaac. "We have bisniss here as well." "GREAT!" said Mia. And Mia joined there party. They four fuoght many monsters. They triggered many traps and puzzles (all of which are to boring to explain) and finally mad it to the top of the blue-green Murcury Lighthouse. When yhey got there, found that it had been lit. "Oh no!" cried Garet. "The beacon's been lit!" Mia gasped. "Oh no, I've failed my duty upon Murcury Clan!!!" "Isaac! Garet!" cried a girl's voice. They all turned to Mia but it was not her,                                                                                                  it was Jennna.

No comments:

Post a Comment